My background is a tapestry of music, disability, and social sciences. I focus on access and inclusion through coaching, consulting and project management .
- Experience coaching personal transitions
- Vocational Training & Career Change
- Person Centered Planning
- Academic and Professional Development Coaching
- Personal Mission / Vision Development
- Experience leading systems change projects
- Workplace accommodation
- For-Profit and Not For-Profit Organizational Development
- Major moves and Relocation planning
- Program Scaling
- Experience Coaching Branding and Personal Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Board Development
My ability to see and share where things connect and where they lead allows me to help individuals and organizations expand their potential. I use these skills helping students see beyond graduation and coaching executives to move toward their next personal and organizational success.
My experiences in service delivery, organizational development, community leadership and organizational behavior inform my research interests: LGBT spirituality and leadership, universal design in learning (UDL), equity and inclusion, trauma and transcendence.